1. What is your name?
2. Would you rather have $50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
50k in cash because cash rules everything around me. You can always leverage cash with credit and money on the wood make the game go good.
3. Who is your favorite producer?
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
I’m both I played the all across New York City, on the MTA Burrough tour everyday for the last 2 and half years
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
So many times I can’t even count lol
6. Favorite Era of music?
The Michael Jackson, Stevie ray vaughn, era
7. Do you plan on traveling?
Absolutely I would love to perform and produce music all over the world and have actually collaborated with several producers overseas.
8. Are you an independant artist or are you signed or under any management?
I’m an independent but I am also managed by jusnome Entertainment
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
My most memorable concert to date was opening for Mario at the venue night club in south Burlington VT. I could literally look Into the crowd and see a wave of my friends who bought tickets to support me. Mario and I actually grabbed food after our show it was awesome.
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
Funding has been the most challenging aspect of my career. Being a subway singer living off the tips from the train doesn’t leave much money for studio time, music videos, or even photo shoots, after the bills are paid so I’ve just been grateful to be able to rent from singing on the train.