Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and his team of deputies at the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office (PBSO) kicked off the 2019 holiday season with a pizza party and Santa Claus and his elves during the annual Shop with a Cop event.
This past year, PBSO partnered with the community and Walmart to create a successful holiday shopping event for over 200 children. The pizza party and annual Shop with a Cop began at the Callaway Armed Forces Reserve Center. Over 200 children enjoyed the company of Santa and his elves and ate pizza.
After the pizza party, Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and the PBSO team went shopping with children of the Palm Beach County community to fulfill their holiday wish list.
Check out the video of Shop with a Cop here.
Several Palm Beach County residents took to Facebook to express their gratitude for the PBSO team and the annual Shop with a Cop event:
- “Thank you, #PBSO deputies, for finding time in your busy schedules to make a difference in the lives of many little ones!”
- “This makes my heart happy, PBSO. You are the best making so many children happy!!”
- “Thanks for doing so much for the community”
- “Thank you, PBSO! You make our community so much better in so many ways!”
- “Very nice and touching! PBSO is always doing good…”
Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and the entire PBSO family took an active role in this annual holiday event focused on giving back to Palm Beach County’s children and families.